As Florida begins to slowly reopen the state following national concerns of the COVID-19 virus, Dr. Bou Pediatrics continues to monitor the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for the best and most up-to-date clinical guidance. We want you to know that we remain open during regular business hours Mondays through Thursdays and until 4 PM Fridays, and we continue to offer all services, including preventive check-ups. We urge you to not delay necessary preventive visits and immunizations.
Starting in March, we adopted recommended precautions by the CDC to keep you and your family safe.
- We are wearing our face masks.
- We are taking our temperatures at the start of every shift.
- We are providing paid sick leave for any employee that wants to get tested for COVID-19.
- We are sanitizing the office frequently, including doorknobs and other commonly touched surfaces.
- We are monitoring waiting room capacity and requesting that patients wait outside if necessary.
- We are limiting the number of visitors to our offices, and we kindly request that patients be accompanied by no more than 1 adult.